Everyone knows that picking the right dress is just about as important as anything. But if your makeup isn't just right, the evening could become disastrous. The solution is to use makeup that will enhance the dress and not take away form it. Because prom night if often a long one, you want to be sure that your makeup will stay up as late as you do.
Services available include:
- Makeup Application
- Facial and Skin Senson
- Color Analysis
- Personal Shopping
- SPA Treatment
- Eyebrow shaping
- Dermal Abrasion
- Seminars and Workshops
- Core Wardrobing
· Don’t go to bed a makeup on, your skin age a week every time you do.
· Hair your skin properly assessed to determine what you need to take to best care of your face
· Book an appt to have your eyebrashes professionally shaped to create the perfect trance to your eyes.
· You may need to change your foundation color each season as your skin tans and fades
· The proper way to determine your foundation color is to blend it on your face line and match your neck
· A touch of shimmer on the inner corner of your eyes and along the bras home will brighten the eyes.
· Curl your lashes to open up your eyes and make the lashes appear more dominate.
· To make your lashes look fuller, curl them, dust loose powder over face and eyes, and apply two coats of mascara.
· Keep a face scrub in your shower or tub and exfoliate your face twice a week while you deep condition your hair.
· No matter how much great makeup you apply the most important step should be your skincare.
· Your face has to last you a lifetime, it’s never to late to take care of your skin.
· You use killer of women pampering in the best way to reliver stress. Book some TIX for conditioner in your hair, make sure to use a good eyemakeup remover or at least a replenishing gel for up rows eyelashes to stay optimal.
· Stress in the first killer of women pampering is the best way to reliever stress. Book some TIC for yourself or someone you love TODAY!
· Now is best time to do some spring-cleaning of your skincare and makeup drawer. Just threw out any old or broken products. Clean up compacts and take inventory of what needs replacing.
· New accessories can put life into your wardrobe. Pick up something in the hottest new add or style to add some spring to your step!
· The easiest way to keep your skin soft and young looking is to exfoliate away the dead skin, do a scrub on face a body on a regular basis.
· Apply a light-deflecting product that has a legit of shimmer on your clean, moisturized face, beneath foundation, for a self-youthful look.
· Prevent your eye shadow from creasing by applying foundation over eyelids and a shadow control cream beneath your eye shadow. Use good quality brushes to allow a softer more blended look to your makeup.
· Drink your 8-10 glasses of water every day. It’s great for your complexion a your figure.
· Your outside should reflect the inside, first impressions tell others who you are with spiking a word.