1. Your outside should reflect the inside, first impressions tell others who you are with spiking a word.
2. Drink your 8-10 glasses of water every day. It’s great for your complexion a your figure.
3. Prevent your eye shadow from creasing by applying foundation over eyelids and a shadow control cream beneath your eye shadow. Use good quality brushes to allow a softer more blended look to your makeup.
4. Apply a light-deflecting product that has a legit of shimmer on your clean, moisturized face, beneath foundation, for a self young full look.
5. The easiest way to keep your skin soft and young looking is to exfoliate away the dead skin, do a scrub on face a body on a regular basis.
6. New accessories can put life into your wardrobe. Pick up something in the hottest new add or style to add some spring to your step!
7. Now is best time to do some spring-cleaning of your skincare and makeup drawer. Just threw out any old or broken products. Clean up compacts and take inventory of what needs replacing.
8. You use killer of women pampering in the best way to reliver stress. Book some TIX for conditioner in your hair, make sure to use a good eyemakeup remover or at least a replenishing gel for up rows eyelashes to stay optimal.
9. Your face has to last you a lifetime, it’s never to late to take care of your skin.
10. No matter how much great makeup you apply the most important step should be your skincare.
11. Keep a face scrub in your shower or tub and exfoliate your face twice a week while you deep condition your hair.
12. To make your lashes look fuller, curl them, dust loose powder over face and eyes, and apply two coats of mascara.
13. Curl your lashes to open up your eyes and make the lashes appear more dominate!
14. A touch of shimmer on the inner corner of your eyes and along the bras home will brighten the eyes!
15. The proper way to determine your foundation color is to blend it on your face line and match your neck!
16. You may need to change your foundation color each season as your skin tans and fades!
Book an appointment to have your eyebrushes professionally shaped to create the perfect trance to your eyes!
18. Hair your skin properly assessed to determine what you need to take to best care of your face!
19. Don’t go to bed a makeup on, your skin age a week every time you do!
If you dont have a specialized contouring product for your
cheeks, simply use an ordinary face powder a couple of shades darker than usual
one to slim round cheeks.
21. The red skin and thick patches of yellowish scales on top of a body’s head are
typical of cradle cap. The condition is harmless and usually disappears of its
own accord without any treatment but you can prevent build-up of scale by
washing the hair and scalp regularly.
22. Keep new soaps from getting too soft by putting them in a warm cupboard until
you need them. This will helps dry the moisture out, which makes them harder and
23. If you have not got time for a full makeup, but want to look great, paint on a
bright red lipstick - its a happy, glamorous colour which immediately brightens